When you have selected the reproduction(s) you wish to buy you can either make a purchase on-line and pay using Paypal or you can print out an order form to allow you to pay using cheque or postal order. On-line, using Paypal, is preferable, more secure, and faster but the choice is yours.
To order on-line and also to find out what size of prints are available for a given picture (if you are going to place an order using the order form) click on the thumbnail and this will take you to an enlarged image of the picture. If you are placing an on-line order simply click the size you want and it will be added automatically to your basket. Once you have completed your selection simply follow the on-screen instructions. Your Paypal payment will be made automatically and you will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
1. If you choose to use the manual method of printing the order form, your choice of artwork(s), size etc will be automatically recorded. The available sizes for the artwork(s) you have chosen are on the dropdown list on the ordering page. If you use the manual ordering method, print out a copy of the form to send to me with your payment and a second copy for your own records.
2. The dropdown price/size list gives the price for an individual single print and allows for orders to be sent to an address in the United Kingdom or an address outside the United Kingdom. The dropdown list reads as follows:-
LARGE (Address United Kingdom) - £85
MEDIUM (Address United Kingdom) - £55
SMALL (Address United Kingdom) - £27
LARGE (Overseas Address) - £105
MEDIUM (Overseas Address) - £75
SMALL (Overseas Address) - £40
3. If you are ordering Shakespeare Sonnets please use the "Contact" page to get in touch with me and to state clearly which sonnet(s) you want by giving the number and the first line. This is a temporary arrangement until all the Sonnets are on the site. Sonnets are only available in Large and Medium size.
4. Postage and Packing is included in the price for all customers, the higher overseas rate reflecting the higher postage and insurance charges for sending material outside the United Kingdom. PLEASE NOTE THAT, IN ADDITION TO THE COSTS LISTED ON THIS WEBSITE, OVERSEAS BUYERS MAY ALSO HAVE TO PAY ADDITIONAL CUSTOMS/IMPORT CHARGES DEPENDING ON THE COUNTRY TO WHICH THE ORDER IS SENT. ANY SUCH CHARGES ARE OUTSIDE MY CONTROL.
5. If you are paying on-line by Paypal please ensure that payment is made in Pounds Sterling.
6. If you are using the order form I accept cheques drawn on a British bank (in Pounds Sterling) or British Postal Orders. Payments must be in pounds sterling. For your own protection please do not send cash. Unfortunately I have to wait until a cheque payment is cleared before processing an order.
7. Cheques and Postal Orders should be crossed and made payable to "Tom Gourdie's Gallery". Please also put your name and address on the back of your cheque or postal order and send it with your order form to:
206 THE MALLARDS
Orders are processed (printed and mounted individually) as and when they are placed - I do not keep stocks of reproductions - and, therefore, it can take several days to process orders. THE PRODUCTION OF ONE PRINT PLUS THE FINAL PREPARATION CAN TAKE OVER 1 HOUR. Also, the postal service can take up to 5 days to deliver so please allow up to 21 days from the date of my receipt of your order until you receive your purchase. The same delivery times should also generally apply to Overseas orders which are sent by Airmail, not by surface mail. I will, of course, try to achieve a much quicker delivery time but please make allowance for the possibility of 21 days' delivery.